Joe Daly opened his first shop in October 1951 just beside our existing shop. He featured key brands and began servicing a wide community of cyclists. Joe ‘s reputation for value, quality service, excellent after sales support and quality repairs drew customers from all over the world.
We are proud to have second and third generation customers who continue to enjoy our help and support in starting them on their cycling journey and keeping them on the road.
Joe’s values still hold true in our business, David (Joe’s son) was at the helm until 2020 ensuring they remained at the core of who we are. In 2020 David retired from the business and the shop is now in the capable hands of three of our long term employees – Dave Mc, Louise Keane & Fionn Sheridan. All three are keen cyclists and look forward to your visit.
We are proud to be part of the community of Dundrum. We are especially proud to support Orwell Wheelers Cycling Club & Simpsons Hospital