Joe Daly Cycles respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Joe Daly Cycles will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003. If you volunteer personal information in an e-mail or as an e-mail address in the form of an enquiry or comment the data will not be made available to any third party and will be used solely for the purpose for which it was intended.
Our Internet Service Provider collects technical details of site visits such as:
• the IP address of the visitor’s web client
• the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
• the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
• clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed)
• the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
This information is for statistical purposes only and none of it will be used to identify individual site visitors unless required to do so by law.